apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding LibreOffice as project using APR
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 23:26:18 GMT
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:44:29 +0200 (CEST)

> Hello,

Apologies for the time taken to reply.  I just edited
the source for our page, and will go live shortly.

> I am volunteering in the Open Source Project LibreOffice
> and want to have added it to the list of projects using APR.
>
> Our project URL is: https://www.libreoffice.org

Thanks for the heads-up.  A project as big and important
to yours is a feather in our cap at APR!  Very happy to
add you to our roster.

At a glance, I see you use APR through Serf.  Do you also
use APR directly somewhere I didn't notice it?

--
Nick Kew