apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: splitting [VOTE] thread of APR-UTIL 1.6.0
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:06:27 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 02:07:25 -0400
Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:

> Mind if I push this over a strict C99 test on a POSIX compliant
> system?

Please do!

Here's hoping that whatever problems you may identify are not
regressions or other showstoppers!

> ps: yes any reasonable person that wants access to Oracle cloud
>       systems will be helped here.  There are concerns.

I'm wondering how far we can go towards automating the kind of
build/test you're doing.  If (for the sake of argument) the
project were to generate weekly tarballs ready-to-go with
configure/make, perhaps that would help users of minority
systems to set up automated testing?

--
Nick Kew