apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release _timedlock API in 1.6.x?
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 11:36:56 GMT
I am conflicted... I'm still now sure what the real expected use-cases
are, and don't feel that it's quite solid/stable enough for inclusion.
But on the other hand, knowing the delays we have between API-changing
releases, NOT having it in 1.6 basically puts it to bed for a long,
long time, in case there *are* viable use cases for it.

I vote -0.9 (but am OK either way)