apr-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: apr-util error code
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 20:02:06 GMT

unified diff into http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/.

>> Or better to post them here for a more coherent picture.
>>
>> As I suspect I have a few more — the world of crypto and hash-ing seems to have
a few small loose ends like this.

> You're an APR committer. Just commit it.

+1

I got stuck at apu_err_t... if I remember correctly, Subversion solved extended
error info in an altogether more useful way. Would rather bring the svn error
type into apr 2.0 in apu_err_t's place, once I have a chance to look at that.
Would really rather have an SVN/APR committer introduce this to apr_error.h
and we can unify it all.