apr-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: 1.6 apr/apr-util scope/timetable?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 06:05:15 GMT
> Even as httpd is operating under paralysis by analysis, we are long past a
> year since the last releases.
>
> Is there anything holding up the jumps to 1.6, or 2.0?
>
> I'd personally like to see an API harmonising memcache to redis, but that
> can't possibly be a showstopper to any incremental release.
>
> If nobody else offers, I'll T&R 1.6 objects in 72 or so hours for a vote,
> alongside the first 2.0 RC.
>
> Feedback welcomed.

It doesn't look like the option for libxml2 has been backported, I'm
beginning to think it isn't going to be.
As far as I can tell redis is in except for win legacy.

As for cmakelist.txt, I doubt this is going to work any longer, at least
at those paths;

SET(EXPAT_SOURCES
   xml/expat/lib/xmlrole.c
   xml/expat/lib/xmltok.c
   xml/expat/lib/xmlparse.c
)

I'm close to having the legacy for both, I could commit apr/apu by end
of week which I guess is within the 72 hours minus time difference.