apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject apr_redis
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 12:20:15 GMT
OK, so my plan is to start pulling the relevant bits out of Credis for
use in apr_redis. I was thinking initially about maybe just using the
library, but for parity w/ apr_memcache, that doesn't make sense.

Here's the rub: I'd prefer not having to do both the 1.6 and 2.0
"ports" at the same time; instead I'd like to implement 1st in 1.6
and then, once it gets the green light front-port it to 2.0. The
issue, of course, is that 1.6 still has apr and apr-util.

Any concerns about this approach? Or would people prefer it be
added 1st to 2.0/trunk and then folded into 1.6...