apr-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: apr_token_* conclusions
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 04:12:26 GMT
The only question in my mind, after thinking about this all day, is how do
we (plural) de-escalate this immature behaviour between senior ASF
members?  If there was a time to fall on your own katana James, that most
recent post was it.

Let's cut the s*&t and just code some cool stuff?  If you are on that page,
quit apologizing.  If you are out to score some cool public posts, it might
be time to hang up that hat.  And it isn't specific to Jim, anyone who
complains that APR moves too slow wasn't hanging around here 12 yrs ago,
the moment it is time for a release, there will be the momentum for release.

Grow up everyone, this isn't httpd.  Let's code.