apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tomi Häsä <tomi.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build APR with Visual Studio 2015
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 19:27:45 GMT
I may have succeeded so far regarding building apr. I created a folder
"build" and made these commands:

cd build
cmake -G "NMake Makefiles" -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=C:\build C:\work\apr
nmake install

I might build Apache Httpd and Subversion also, if I have the gifts
for it although using binaries (and/or XAMPP) is starting to sound
good. ;)

According to one page it might be more complicated:

http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=6462

By the way, it seems like I could use "gnu make" by mingw, but I might be wrong:

http://superuser.com/questions/405158/how-to-install-gnu-make-in-windows-7

Tomi