apr-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject building apr-util 1.5.4 fails tests using VS2010SP1
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:50:09 GMT
Hi,

I just tried to build APR-util 1.5.4 and got two failing tests:
testxlate (Line 63: expected <0>, but saw <22>)
testreslist (Line 255: expected <10>, but saw <20>)

Looking in the dev-apr-mailing archive, I found this thread from 2013:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/201303.mbox/%3C515745D6.9020103@kippdata.de%3E

To me it looks like I ran into the same issue. Unfortunately I couldn't
spot a solution to the problem anywhere (neither in that mail-thread,
nor using google).

Maybe someone can point me to a different source or can tell me how to
properly solve these test failures?

Regards,
Stefan