apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr-util t&r 1.5.4 plans
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 18:09:17 GMT
On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 1:45 PM, <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> Right now, apr 1.5.3 appears broken on Win32 VC6 and Android, and we have
> several other good fixes in CHANGES over these past 9 months.
>
> If nobody else offers, I'd like to go ahead and T&R 1.5.4 during the week
> of
> Sept 15th, giving folks a chance next week to pick up any other minor bug
> fixes.
> If anyone else wants to step up - by all means be our guest.

I'm happy to T&R.  Separately, I want to get a cmake fix or two committed
in time for that (some quoting problem exposed with a newer cmake level).

> I'd also like to T&R apr-iconv 1.2.2,  likely final for that tree, so that
> it can be
> consumed and distributed for apache 2.2 directly without generating the
> .mak
> files.  (Yes, .mak files do work on later Studio versions, although most
> devs
> would rather use projects to interactively use the Studio for development).
> I may have that wrapped up by the 15th as well.  The iconv modules would
> need to be built following apr itself, as they link to that dynamic
> library.

Hmmm...   I'd love to be able to build that with cmake on Windows but I
haven't found the time to look (and probably won't :( ).

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/