apr-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: Building apr on win32
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:04:42 GMT

>>> Yeah, I'd like something that I can script. Right now, there's basically
>>> one guy who knows how to build tcnative on win32. We're trying to change
>>> that ;)

I'm going to blindly assume scripting using a batch file which something
I forgot to think about was dealing with the files that need to be
changed. In this case there's always sed and being a *nix person I'm
sure you know how to use it better than I and that can be done in the
batch file.

Something I forgot to mention, if you need APR IPv6 compatible you will
have to flip that switch in apr\include\apr.hw

#define APR_HAVE_IPV6           0

Cheers,

Gregg