apr-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr_skiplist (current) implementation wrt mpm_event (timers, keepalives?)
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 15:01:17 GMT
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Check out r1597797
>
> If OK, we can backport to 1.6

I would have preferred skiplist_insert() == skiplist_add(), since it
seems to be needed by mpm_event (unless we require APR 1.6 for
httpd-2.4.x).
But I guess it's a (behaviour) change which is not acceptable in APR.
Is there any other apr_skiplist user other than httpd though?

Otherwise I find the "replace" name a bit misleading, the previous
value seems to be preserved instead (the new one being ignored).
However the replace implementation looks non trivial, it would require
to replace the duplicated (stacked) entries as well (void *data =>
void **data?)...