On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:30 AM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
On 25 Apr 2014, at 12:40 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

Would you like to apply this to v1.6?

Not personally... I don't recall the use case, only that it didn't belong in 1.5.x.

You should maintain the 1.6.x branch until others on their own terms find a compelling reason to help out.

Our branch process is documented under "branch maintenance" at http://apr.apache.org/guidelines.html, please ensure you comply with it. There is no precedence in this project for assigning the responsibility for maintaining a higher branch to one person, and we certainly shouldn't be doing this kind of thing, ever.

You should be willing to do the work that you created for the project instead of asking everyone else to do so.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/