apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject apr_socket_opt_set always sets TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT to 1
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:17:38 GMT
Just ran into a issue where httpd can only set TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT to 1.

apr_socket_opt_set will always set the option value to either 0/1, so even adding a directive
in httpd to allow tweaking the value it can't get it to the raw setsockopt call via apr functions.

Right now we rebuilt our own version of apr with a default of 60, but want to work on getting
a patch to allow getting a httpd directive.

Thoughts on how what to tweak in apr?  Different apr_socket_opt_set type function for TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT?

Brian