apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: No v1.6.x branch?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:05:04 GMT
On 21 Apr 2014, at 3:00 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think so; regardless, the concern about maintaining another branch that isn't
being released is pretty simple to resolve:

> Identify what additions you think are compelling reasons for another branch and approximately
when you think it should be released.

r1588878, and soon if practical, given we've just released v1.5.1.

Complicating the issue is that we're now forced to go back through changes on trunk that we
might have missed, a time consuming process that would have been significantly easier had
the backport been done at the time where it made sense.

Regards,
Graham