apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: configuring apr-util --with-ldap against idsldap (aka tivoli)
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:42:00 GMT
On 18 Feb 2014, at 10:35 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> I (IBM) have some patches in this area that didn't make it to APR or HTTPD :(
>
> Unortunately Tivoli SSL initialization doesn't fit into how APU
> initializes SSL and we are currently using hacks in both APU and
> HTTPD.

I am about half way through the APR v2.0 replacement of the API. Not only is the init really
tricky, with every toolkit out there having a unique variation, but the bind has a bunch of
variation too. Then there is the passing of binary objects which has toolkit specific definitions
of lengths. It has made coming up with an API quite a challenge.

My current biggest challenge is a pile of work I have that needs doing, so can't look at it
now alas.

Regards,
Graham