On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:07 AM, Branko Čibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:
On 17.01.2014 16:59, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> We already have a couple of fixes for build regressions and a critical
> functional fix for the new FreeBSD release.  (See below.)
>
> Others I'm interested in pushing along personally are the missing
> -DWINNT define in the CMake-based build and the
> apr_dir_make_recursive() patch posted yesterday (and more generally,
> testing that API better on Unix and Windows).
>
> What fixes are *you* interested in pushing along?

I'm going to take a closer look at Bert's patch for
apr_dir_make_recursive. What that actually means is that I'm going to
replicate the fix to the other implementations and get the whole lot
committed to trunk and ported to 1.5.x, because I already know his patch
works on Windows.

Cool!

It would IMO be a valid fix for 1.4.x as well, if we want to ever deal
with creating another 1.4 release.

Though there will probably never be another 1.4.x release, just backport the fix if it is at all interesting to you instead of pondering the imponderable.

-- Brane

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/