apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apr 1.5.x in a couple of weeks?
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:07:18 GMT
On 17.01.2014 16:59, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> We already have a couple of fixes for build regressions and a critical
> functional fix for the new FreeBSD release.  (See below.)
>
> Others I'm interested in pushing along personally are the missing
> -DWINNT define in the CMake-based build and the
> apr_dir_make_recursive() patch posted yesterday (and more generally,
> testing that API better on Unix and Windows).
>
> What fixes are *you* interested in pushing along?

I'm going to take a closer look at Bert's patch for
apr_dir_make_recursive. What that actually means is that I'm going to
replicate the fix to the other implementations and get the whole lot
committed to trunk and ported to 1.5.x, because I already know his patch
works on Windows.

It would IMO be a valid fix for 1.4.x as well, if we want to ever deal
with creating another 1.4 release.

-- Brane