apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject CMake build doesn't define 'WINNT', but apr headers check for it anyway
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:13:58 GMT
                Hi,

On Windows apr_arch_misc.h checks for the 'WINNT' define, which was
unconditionally defined on Windows before the CMake build. But now it is no
longer defined. This enables some additional dynamic load operations that
could fail in some cases (See "Race condition in APR_DECLARE_LATE_DLL_FUNC()
implementation").

We could fix this by defining WINNT, but we might as well just remove the
check as we don't support systems older than NT 4.0 anyway..

                Bert