On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Bert Huijben <bert@qqmail.nl> wrote:
        Hi,

Continuing my work to switch my build chain to cmake for apr, apr-util and
httpd I now found the same problem in the optional components of apr-util
that was just fixed in httpd in r1543149: some defines are not quoted
correctly to the resource compiler when invoked from Visual Studio project
files.

Thanks!

Can somebody apply the attached patch to apr-util 1.5.x?

I actually made the simpler change of removing the extra quotes altogether.  (Perhaps I had based those rc definitions on earlier code in httpd which had symbols with blanks?)   This works for me with VS 2010 and nmake generators.

apr trunk: r1543399
apr-util 1.5.x: r1543401

[[
* CMakeLists.txt
   (DEFINE_WITH_BLANKS): New macro.
   (apr_crypto_openssl,
    apr_dbd_odbc,
    apr_ldap): Use DEFINE_WITH_BLANKS to properly generate Visual Studio
        2005-2013 project files.
]]

DEFINE_WITH_BLANKS was copied from trawick's patch on httpd.

Thanks,
        Bert

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...