apr-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rebuild of httpd-2.2.X with apr-1.4.8 and apr-util.1-4-2
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:20:18 GMT
Thanks all.

I was thinking it might need to be the 1.4 versions "officially" as that is
what buildconf was asking for.

I'll try and chase down the testxlate test later, but probably from the
trunk version rather than something "old".

FYI - for both the httpd-2.2.X and httpd-2.4.X I am packaging with apr and
apr-util external to the httpd base.

Michael