apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Does mod_perl/mod_??? need a hook called when a request/conn leaves the original worker thread?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:58:40 GMT
For the mod_perl crash with Event that I posted at the URL below, I would
suspect that there's some affinity with the original worker thread.  Can
anyone in mod_perl land confirm?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-dev/201311.mbox/%3CCAKUrXK6C3R_F3NdA%2BJUGYOqppvnoQJLTGQ9%2BA916vuMb0g9dig%40mail.gmail.com%3E

I'm also aware of a third-party diagnostic module that could use a hint,
and in general I wonder if anyone knows of specific interface requirements
that would need to be provided by a new hook for indicating when a
connection or request leaves the original thread or is handled by a new one.
--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/