apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject Error compiling apr_crypto_openssl using cmake
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:13:18 GMT
	Hi,

Continuing my work to switch my build chain to cmake for apr, apr-util and
httpd I now found the same problem in the optional components of apr-util
that was just fixed in httpd in r1543149: some defines are not quoted
correctly to the resource compiler when invoked from Visual Studio project
files.

Can somebody apply the attached patch to apr-util 1.5.x?

[[
* CMakeLists.txt
   (DEFINE_WITH_BLANKS): New macro.
   (apr_crypto_openssl,
    apr_dbd_odbc,
    apr_ldap): Use DEFINE_WITH_BLANKS to properly generate Visual Studio
        2005-2013 project files.
]]

DEFINE_WITH_BLANKS was copied from trawick's patch on httpd.

Thanks,
	Bert