On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Gregg Smith <gls@gknw.net> wrote:
Just a note,

On 10/19/2013 10:32 AM, Gregg Smith wrote:
On 10/19/2013 7:26 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Gregg Smith <gls@gknw.net <mailto:gls@gknw.net>> wrote:

    I'd like to first rid the 1.5 traditional Windows build of the
    Release9x & Debug9x targets. Anyone against this?

no concerns here; is there code that can get deleted too?

probably, I would assume so, I haven't ran it down that far yet.

I did not do this after all nor do I think I am brave enough to.

apr_escape, testescape and gen_test_char were added into the build with r1534053.
.mak/.dep files were added in r1534516.

We should be ready to go on the Windows side now.

Thanks a bunch.

I found a MinGW build failure this a.m. which I'll fix in the next day or so.  Other than that, I don't know what else needs to be solved.  It would be appropriate to have documentation and at least a minimal testcase for skiplist, but I guess that isn't absolutely necessary.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/