On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
On 01 Oct 2013, at 2:26 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to take care of the RM work.
>
> Some things I'm interested in checking on for 1.5.x:
>
> * Compare 1.4.x<->1.5.x and see if anything was missed.  (I'm pretty sure that there are some .h fixes that skipped 1.5.x; dunno what else.)

There is also the apr_escape API from v2.0 which has not been backported yet.

That doesn't work on Windows; relies (or just uses?) some non-portable escape sequence...  I see the warnings roll by during compile and the testcase fails but I haven't taken the time to investigate.

Regards,
Graham

Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/