On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:17:24 -0400
Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM, <wrowe@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Author: wrowe
> > Date: Tue Oct 29 16:08:31 2013
> > New Revision: 1536785

> > Log:
> > Remove generated file from branches/1.5.x, as it is not present in
> > trunk
> >

> the entire revision is needed; I thought somebody else might have
> time to play in trunk, but I'll merge it now

Saw the commit, thanks!

Gregg, Guenter, Stephan and I are all in favor of dropping inclusion
of any apr.h includes from gen_test_char.c source, and relying on
standard C.  This 1.5.0 release seems like a good a time as any for
that transition (and the build is simplified).  What are your thoughts?

If it works for gen_test_char it works for me...  T&R is not imminent...

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/