apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timetable for APR 1.5 release?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:26:25 GMT
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Subj sez it all.
>
> I've never been RM for APR but am willing to do this one...

I'm happy to take care of the RM work.

Some things I'm interested in checking on for 1.5.x:

* Compare 1.4.x<->1.5.x and see if anything was missed.  (I'm pretty sure
that there are some .h fixes that skipped 1.5.x; dunno what else.)
* Add the cmake support.  (I purposefully skipped the 1.5.x branch when
there was constant activity.)
* Put in a couple of fixes for Cygwin that somebody opened bugs for in the
last week or so.
* Test MinGW static and shared builds in conjunction with APR-util 1.5.x.
 (Should be okay; some fixes for shared never hit the 1.4.x branch, so it
would be good to ensure this is finally working.)
* Check for anything whatsoever that could be merged from trunk and see
what to do, as presumably there won't be another opportunity for a while.

It would be good for T&R to be no sooner than next Monday.

Any other thoughts on what to look at before T&R of the first 1.5.x release?

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/