apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Timetable for APR 1.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 11:20:26 GMT

On Oct 1, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Subj sez it all.
>
> I've never been RM for APR but am willing to do this one...
>
> I'm happy to take care of the RM work.

Sure, no prob. Let me know if that doesn't work out...

> Some things I'm interested in checking on for 1.5.x:
>
> * Compare 1.4.x<->1.5.x and see if anything was missed.  (I'm pretty sure that
there are some .h fixes that skipped 1.5.x; dunno what else.)

I'll do as well.

> * Add the cmake support.  (I purposefully skipped the 1.5.x branch when there was constant
activity.)

+1

> * Put in a couple of fixes for Cygwin that somebody opened bugs for in the last week
or so.
> * Test MinGW static and shared builds in conjunction with APR-util 1.5.x.  (Should be
okay; some fixes for shared never hit the 1.4.x branch, so it would be good to ensure this
is finally working.)
> * Check for anything whatsoever that could be merged from trunk and see what to do, as
presumably there won't be another opportunity for a while.

> It would be good for T&R to be no sooner than next Monday.

++1