apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:04:01 GMT
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Mario Brandt <jblond@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> thanks for your effort on the windows build. You may take a look at
> https://github.com/winlibs/apache

Thanks for the pointer; that's a concise representation of the current
Windows build with modern tools.  (Too bad about the requirement for
keyboard presses in the middle.)  Also, it is a good source of hints for
building the other projects.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/