On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:47:46 -0400
Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> I plan to spend some time tilting at that windmill starting later this
> week, for the purposes of getting a flexible build on Windows.
> Enough time to get something working?  Dunno :(

Feel free to attack it from either angle, once we have a unix or
a windows starting point, the rest is straightforward.

I've looked some at what it will take.  Was going to use what the
pcre project has done as a starting point.

Yeah.  I had looked at that very briefly before, but after staring at that some more today and spending a couple of hours starting a spec for APR trunk, I'm very happy with my progress.  I hope to have the core library and test suite building today.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/