I will be throwing a bit more time at the cmake effort in the short term, starting with comparing the installed artifacts with those of existing Windows builds and adding missing pieces to the todo lists.  I might not do much else proactively until my own use of the builds catches up and starts to exceed what is implemented.

Please let me know if you

* are waiting for some certain feature (other than near perfection) before you use it
* attempt to use it but are slowed down by tool requirements or bad documentation or anything else
* attempt to use it but it fails so badly that you leave it in disgust with no desire to report or try to fix anything
* try it and it works for you (what cmake backend, what other build characteristics)
* etc.

Thanks!

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...