On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
This is barely enough to run testapr.  For now it is intended only for Windows.  include/apr.hwc is just apr.hw with variables for APR_HAS_EXPAT|LIBXML2.  (And sorry about that mixed LF/CR-LF patch.)

Maybe this is only funny to me but...

I did some further work to build an apr shared library...  I started a cmake spec for httpd to use that.  httpd.exe displayed the output of gen_test_char on every invocation  As I had just spent some time getting gen_test_char to work at the right point in the httpd built to produce test_char.h I assumed there was some confusion about the build there.  Couldn't find anything.  Created separate project consisting of essentially an apr_socket_create().  Ran that, got the gen_test_char output.  Why?  apr trunk has gen_test_char.c too (with main(), of course), and I had it in the list of files to build libapr.