apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rough, initial cmake build for apr trunk
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:09:23 GMT

On 21 Aug 2013, at 22:51, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> I haven't actually tried very hard to use libxml2; the build I have seems to want a GNU
iconv??  More work would be required to use that.

My recollection[1] of supporting libxml2 apps on Windows is that it
required both iconv.dll and xlib.dll.  They can of course be downloaded
as binaries, but that doesn't help you with a build system.

[1] It's been a while: nowadays I refer to ApacheLounge, and only dig
any deeper when Steffen occasionally asks me to look at something.

--
Nick Kew