apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:25:18 GMT
I will be throwing a bit more time at the cmake effort in the short term,
starting with comparing the installed artifacts with those of existing
Windows builds and adding missing pieces to the todo lists.  I might not do
much else proactively until my own use of the builds catches up and starts
to exceed what is implemented.

Please let me know if you

* are waiting for some certain feature (other than near perfection) before
you use it
* attempt to use it but are slowed down by tool requirements or bad
documentation or anything else
* attempt to use it but it fails so badly that you leave it in disgust with
no desire to report or try to fix anything
* try it and it works for you (what cmake backend, what other build
characteristics)
* etc.

Thanks!

--