apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Donovan <donov...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Re: Did anybody ever play with cmake+apr and/or have any advice applicable to cmake+apr?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:49:58 GMT
On 08/20/2013 03:47 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> I plan to spend some time tilting at that windmill starting later this week, for the
purposes of
> getting a flexible build on Windows.  Enough time to get something working?  Dunno :(
>
> --
> Born in Roswell... married an alien...
> http://emptyhammock.com/

I gave it a try last March, but I never found the time to follow up and finish it.
I was able to build apr and httpd (trunk) on Windows7.

My Windows-only CMakeLists.txt files for both apr & httpd, along with some notes, are
at:

   http://people.apache.org/~tdonovan/cmake/HTTPD_CMake.zip

Please help yourself to anything here which is useful to your effort.

-t-