apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wmr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr-util v1.6 branch?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 17:10:03 GMT
Is there any discussion yet of shipping this feature in 1.x as opposed to
2.0?  As Jeff wisely points out, the multitude of branches does become
overwhelming for keeping bug fixes in sync across all.

Is it simple enough to keep it as a patch, for now, which you could easily
apply to 1.6.x branch if and when it were created?