Dear all,

  In our practice, we found two threads get same address returned by apr_palloc. It will happen about one hour later after our server starts.

   We are using apr 1.4.5,  the issue still exists in the latest subversion.

APR_DECLARE(void *) apr_palloc(apr_pool_t *pool, apr_size_t in_size)

{

   …..

     /* If the active node has enough bytes left, use it. */

    if (size <= node_free_space(active)) {

        mem = active->first_avail;

        active->first_avail += size;

        return mem;

}

   ……

}

Best Regards

Chunwei Liu

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
message. [Delta Electronics, INC. China]