apr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris <c...@visi.com>
Subject apr-iconv 1.2.1, no bindir?
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 10:47:13 GMT
Hi,
if I build apr-iconv and specify a custom location for the apriconv tool using the --bindir
parameter during the configuration phase, it's not respected, so apriconv ends up somewhere
else during the install.  The install location appears to be $exec_prefix, which looks like
it is set up as $prefix/bin.  Is that right?  I thought exec_prefix was by default identical
to prefix?

At the same time, the iconv libraries are installed in $prefix/lib, even if I have a custom
libdir path set.

If I wanted to get this working, would it be safe to just patch the Makefile.in with the correct
parameters?

--
Chris