apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release APR 1.4.7
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 10:30:28 GMT
Waiting with my vote for Mladen's reply, but so far the test results on
my systems look very good. Note that though Eric reports a problem for
Solaris, I'm testing on Solaris Sparc doing 32 Bit builds and I think
he's testing on Solaris/amd64.

Detailed test results:

- files signed, checksums correct

- svn compared with gz, bz2 and zip only minor differences
  (libtool m4 files in gz and bz2, which seem to not get
   cleaned up by buildconf)

- I built and made check on the following platforms:
  - Solaris 8 Sparc, gcc 4.1.2
  - Solaris 10 Sparc, gcc 4.7.2
  - SuSE Linux Enterprise 10 32, 10 and 11 64 Bit
  - RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6, 64 Bit

- all builds succeeded

- all "make check" ran fine
  (except for binding to ::1 on Solaris with only IPv4 active,
   not a regression).

- tests succeed for apr-util 1.5.2 and 1.5.x head on top of apr 1.4.7
  for all of the above platforms (all observed test failures
  are old and not related to the new version).

- httpd test framework shows no failure for httpd 2.4.x head
  using apr/apu 1.4.7/1.5.x(head) on all platforms
  (all observed test failures are old and not related to
   the new version).

Regards,

Rainer