apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: missed aprutil.make file
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:21:57 GMT
> We chatted a bit about this at hackathon in Portland, but I'd love a
> show of hands of apr project members, who would be actively willing to
> foster the existing scons solution, and who is actively interested in
> maintaining a new cmake solution, if offered?

I managed to miss that hackathon. But I would gladly help if we decided
to add a cmake build. And I prefer cmake over SCons simply because it
appears to be a lot more mature; I've looked at SCons several times in
the past and got the feeling that for any kind of realistic
cross-platform build, one would have to invent a lot of what autoconf
(and cmake) already have.

-- Brane