apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: missed aprutil.make file
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:32:50 GMT

On 8 Mar 2013, at 05:03, shangyu wrote:

> does anyone care about this issue?

I have no idea what issue.   But since noone has replied ...

Isn't nmake some Windows thing that's a halfway-house between
MSVC++ and an old-unix-like build environment?  Maybe noone on
this list uses it regularly enough to check what you're talking about.
Is it supposed to be a supported environment?

> When compile apr-util-1.5.1 with nmake , this file is missed . Any suggestion ? Many
thanks!!!

You mean you get a fatal error?
Have you googled the error message?
If you think it's a bug, you can enter it in bugzilla, so someone
booting up Windows and nmake will have a record of it.
Your best chance is if you can provide a patch.

--
Nick Kew