apr-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: apr_proc_detach and chdir
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 05:22:18 GMT
Stefan,
I agree with your review.  UNIX system daemon writing is well documented
in other manuals that startup in '/' is good programming practice for
the reason of dismounting file systems.  This is especially true of
initrd systems, temporary file systems, shared network maps, et. al.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway