On Thursday, November 29, 2012, amitvce wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Can anybody help me here

dev@httpd.apache.org is the list to use for this query

I implemented request fix up phase to manipulate some cookie coming along
with request. I want , in some conditions .. request instead of traveling to
application server , redirect the user to a defined url.

So i want the mechanism which can help me redirecting the user in request
fix up phase ( on some condition) instead of letting the request go
application server ( websphere).. How can i achieve that.

Thanks