apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1403239 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.3.x: ./ CHANGES buckets/apr_brigade.c
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:13:05 GMT

Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> On Monday 29 October 2012, rpluem@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: rpluem
>> Date: Mon Oct 29 10:26:10 2012
>> New Revision: 1403239

>> Log:
>> Merge r1402870 from trunk:
>>
>> Remove duplicated logic in apr_brigade_puts().
>
> Thanks for backporting the commits. But do we really need to update
> apr-util 1.3 and 1.4, considering that 1.5.1 has been released?

httpd 2.2.x currently ships with apr-util 1.4.x and I preferred to do it for 1.3.x in this
case as well.
But there is IMHO no must. Maybe we should discuss which version of apr-util should be considered
EOL to have
a better guideline for all of us where fixes should be backported and where they don't need
to be backported.

Regards

RĂ¼diger