apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1394552 - in /apr/apr/trunk: Makefile.in build.conf build/crypto.m4 build/dso.m4 crypto/apr_crypto.c crypto/apr_crypto_commoncrypto.c include/apr.h.in include/apr.hnw include/apr.hw include/apr_crypto.h test/testcrypto.c
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 14:03:10 GMT
On 06.10.2012 02:25, Graham Leggett wrote:

>>> No idea, this is templated off the openssl tests, which seem to do the same thing.
>>>
>>> I don't see a reason why the openssl tests are done twice, can you confirm?
>>
>> That part seems to have been added by you back in 2008:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=692949
>
> I am aware of that, however what I was asking was whether there was some problem that
is solved by running the tests twice, maybe some subtle detail in the two tests that I have
missed. It would be nice to get a second opinion on this rather than just yanking it out and
then discovering it broke something for somebody.

> The openssl crypto.m4 config was templated from the did.m4 config, which also runs tests
twice. It would be a good thing to get eyeballs on this to ensure it is fixed too.

I guess you mean dbd.m4? Can you be more specific (it's a big file)? I'd
like to check for any reasons there so we can judge whether it was
already broken in the first place.

Regards,

Rainer