apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [Patch] Apple CommonCrypto implementation for apr_crypto
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:59:41 GMT
On 03 Oct 2012, at 2:46 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org> wrote:

>> http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/security/Conceptual/cryptoservices/SecureNetworkCommunicationAPIs/SecureNetworkCommunicationAPIs.html
>>
>> The following patch adds a CommonCrypto implementation to the apr_crypto abstraction
for users of OSX and iOS.

> Well done. Passes my somewhat esoteric test cases (well, it did not - but mine where
broken). This intended to go into the main line ?

That's the intention.

Not sure it can go into apr-util-1.5.x, but it can go into apr-util v1.6.0.

I'm also keen to support more than just 3DES and AES, but I'll worry about that separately.
It would be nice to have a native Windows implementation in here too, but I don't have an
environment to get that working.

Regards,
Graham