testdate††††††††††† : SUCCESS
testmemcache††††††† : SUCCESS
testxml†††††††††††† : SUCCESS
testrmm†††††††††††† : SUCCESS
testdbm†††††††††††† : SUCCESS
testqueue†††††††††† : SUCCESS
testreslist†††††††† : SUCCESS
All tests passed.

So testxlate and testbuckets fail on a "user" system, no dev stuff installed.

If I get different results on the dev server I'll update.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Michael Felt <mamfelt@gmail.com> wrote:
if testdbd is first, seems to have passed, but I shall try the -x option as soon as I get the development server turned on again.

If it is happening elsewhere, then maybe it is not just IBM's way of doing iconv.

It looks like a segmentation error after a pipe call to /bin/sh. I was thinking, once I know where to look, to do the iconv command manually and/or as a regular script and see if that tells me/i.e., you, anything useful to determine the cause.