apr-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: make check issues with AIX - willing to help but will need assistance to be efficient
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:34:34 GMT
if testdbd is first, seems to have passed, but I shall try the -x option as
soon as I get the development server turned on again.

If it is happening elsewhere, then maybe it is not just IBM's way of doing
iconv.

It looks like a segmentation error after a pipe call to /bin/sh. I was
thinking, once I know where to look, to do the iconv command manually
and/or as a regular script and see if that tells me/i.e., you, anything
useful to determine the cause.