apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: make check issues with AIX - willing to help but will need assistance to be efficient
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:48:21 GMT
Hi Michael,
Am 20.09.2012 10:34, schrieb Guenter Knauf:
> Am 20.09.2012 08:53, schrieb Michael Felt:
>> Yes, unfortunately? or fortunately!
> hehe, I would say fortunately since that makes it no regression and
> therefore your issue might not be something to hold back 1.5.1 ;-)
of course this doesnt mean that we shouldnt look into it; BTW. this test
fails on NetWare too, so seems its a bit picky, whatever ...
best is that you exclude this test for now so that you can proceed with
testing in order to see what else fails; testdbd did also fail, or?
then try:
aputest -x testdbd -x testxlate

Gün.