apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Hammerman, Joseph" <JosephHammer...@clearchannel.com>
Subject Building apr-util-1.4.2 on CentOS 5.6
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:37:15 GMT
Hi apr-util devs list,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I couldn't
find an apr-util users email distribution list.

I am unable to get apr-util-1.4.2 to build on the CentOS platform. The
build is bombing out during the testcrypto check, as documented here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/201112.mbox/%3C4EE50935.90
10502@kippdata.de%3E

In the next to final item.

We actually don't need cryptographical or memcache support (the second is
handled by our tomcat application layer) - is there anyone who could give
me some pointers on disabling this check? I have already tried editing the
%configure line in the spec file (amongst other things).

I apologize if I am addressing this to wrong group - if so please point me
in the right direction!

Thanks,
Joe